Clifty Falls State Park Ball Courts & Play Areas
Two fenced and lighted tennis courts are available for free use by visitors to Clifty Falls State Park. Bring your own rackets and balls, as no equipment is available for rent.
The tennis courts are located across the road from Clifty Inn.
Open Hours: 7 am to 11 pm
There are a several nice children’s playgrounds at Clifty Falls State Park:
- One playground is located near a large playfield by Cragmont Shelter. Here you will also find pit toilets and a large parking lot.
- Another playground is located by the large playfield near Clifty Shelter. Here you will also find modern restrooms and a large parking lot.
- For campers there are two separate playgrounds in the primitive and electric campground loops.
Three large, grassy playfields are available for free use by visitors to Clifty Falls State Park. Bring your own sports equipment and enjoy them on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a very large playfield near Poplar Grove Shelter. Pit toilets, picnic areas, and multiple parking lots are also available here.
- By Cragmont Shelter you will find a large playfield, as well as a playground, pit toilets, and a large parking lot.
- Across the paved walking loop from Clifty Shelter is another large playfield, plus a playground and huge parking lot. Modern restrooms can also be found near the shelter.